Our Israel Country Group has a dedicated team strategically located in Israel with the knowledge, business alliances, technical skills, language capabilities and in-depth understanding of the Israeli business culture, ecosystem and procedures.
We provide a wide range of innovative legal services to Israeli companies, investors and entrepreneurs in support of their global activities, as well as companies throughout the world seeking opportunities within Israel. We work closely with DLA Piper colleagues in our worldwide offices to offer Israeli clients a full range of business legal experience in over 65 countries and 85 cities and can assist multinational clients with local Israeli legal requirements in collaboration with the leading Israeli laws firms with whom we have strong working relationships.
In addition, we create opportunities for Israeli companies by using our extensive connections both within Israel and abroad to leverage our global relationships in the corporate, financial and governmental arenas, and ultimately match up strategic partners, potential joint ventures and other business-to-business connections.
We actively represent 50+ Israeli investors and companies every month (over 200 since we started the practice eight years ago) – from startups to some of Israel’s largest corporations – in connection with their activities requiring legal counsel across the globe, including transactional, commercial, regulatory, intellectual property, employment, litigation and tax issues:
- Corporate and Finance: M&A, emerging growth & VC, public company and corporate governance, private equity, ICR and investment funds
- IPT: trademarks, patents and copyrights; data protection, privacy protection and security; cybersecurity; patent litigation; technology transactions and strategic sourcing
- Commercial: technology transfer, inbound and outbound licensing and distribution, outsourcing, privacy and government contracts
- Employment: domestic and international employment and compensation plan matters
- Infrastructure services: real estate and facilities development
- Tax: international structuring, transactional tax and tax controversy matters
- Litigation and arbitration: IP litigation, securities litigation, commercial litigation, brand protection, product liability, consumer class actions and patent disputes
- Regulatory compliance and legislative affairs: import/export, antitrust and government relations