We are thrilled to announce the launch of our award-winning program for in-house lawyers in Israel. What In-House Lawyers Need (WIN) represents an evolving series of events, tools and forums which address the technical, commercial and personal aspects of working in-house. We invite you to join the 4,000+ in-house lawyers globally who already belong to the WIN community and help us shape the program.
Understanding what is truly important to you, both as individuals and as a community of in-house lawyers, is at the heart of WIN. By listening to our clients and identifying the legal and commercial issues you face on a day-to-day basis, we aim to tailor our services to meet your changing needs and priorities.
By registering for WIN, you will gain access to:
- The WIN online portal – exclusive to in-house lawyers and offering tailored information, best practice guides and toolkits
- Training webinars available to watch on demand – current topics include communication, presentation, negotiation, emotional intelligence and cybersecurity
- Invitations to events – as the WIN Israel program develops, we will offer tailored events that meet the needs of our in-house community
- The opportunity to shape the program – feedback from our community directly shapes WIN
- A network of like-minded professionals – our online member directory allows you to contact other members of the WIN community
- Training credentials – available through our webinars and events
- Please sign up to join WIN here.